- Fleet Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
No one knows your business processes and systems better than you do. In order to help drive adoption of the TrIPS™ technology, improve implementation within existing business methods, and tie together mission-critical data, TrackPoint provides a simple API that allows our customers to integrate their trailer tracking data into their existing software systems.
TrackPoint’s easy-to-implement and proven API provides customer data in a secure environment. Our system provides only newly-received data on a regular basis and packages all data in a single file, keeping API overhead small and transactions fast.
- Secure, password-protected interface keeps your data safe
- Simple HTTP-based web service can be implemented in just a few hours
- Works in concert with webCONNECT(TM)’s rich reporting and mapping capability while still ensuring that TrIPS(TM) data can be integrated into your legacy systems
- Lean and efficient API ensures that unnecessary transactions and server overhead are eliminated
Leverage TrackPoint’s existing integrations with key transportation management software providers for even better data access within your existing TMS. If we don’t have an existing integration with your TMS provider, just let us know–we’re experts and getting them done quickly.
- Provide data to dispatch without leaving their standard screens
- Combine data to drive alerts–is the door open on a trailer under dispatch that has not arrived at it’s destination?
- Easier tie-in to cargo detention and other billing features