Information Technology is Reducing Cost
Helping reduce cost with wireless asset management
At TrackPoint Systems, we know Asset Management — using information and technology to reduce cost and waste. For example, TrackPoint Systems helps reduce cost and waste by:
- The Yard Check – Location feature allows a conventional yard check to be executed at the click of a button.
- The Yard Check – Location report provides you what you need, when you need it, automatically.
- Reducing fuel when drivers are dispatched to find missing assets
- Information at your finger tips rapidly identifies errors, and opens opportunities with customers
- Integrating real-time records into your business improves cash flow and margins
- Documented detention
- Billable fuel surcharge when you measure actual fuel used in your reefer tank
- Know the temperature of your unit while in transit or while dropped at your yard, or your shippers’ yard.
- Reducing cost, by improving utilization, reducing fuel, saving time, eliminating wasteful search and rescue missions for lost and misplaced equipment
- Improving your process, improving safely, with technology – and cost-saving intervention
- Paying drivers to find your trailers, sends the wrong message, to your drivers, dispatchers, and customers.
- Improve your image and reduce your cost, a winning combination
Take a moment to see how we can help you reduce cost and waste.