- Fleet Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Use the TrIPSNET™ TankTrack™ sensor to reduce risk, improve processes, and save money in your fueling operations. With TankTrack™, there is never a need to climb on top of a tanker and stick the tank to get fuel level. TankTrack™ provides assurance that compartments are completely empty after a fuel dump, eliminating the possibility of mixing different fuel grades, and can send alerts directly to the driver if fuel is left in a compartment.
The TrIPSNET™ TankTrack™ wireless sensor installs easily in a 2″ NPT threaded opening in each tank compartment or hatch. Each TrIPS™ Solar MCU can handle nearly unlimited number of sensors, meaning that only one MCU needs to be installed per tanker. Standard brackets for mounting the TrIPS™Solar MCU are available for both tanker and pneumatic trailers.
- Improve risk management – never climb on the tank to measure fuel level
- Improve accuracy compared to the stick measurement
- Prevent bucket drains and product shrinkage
- Ensure compliance with fuel depot requirements
- Receive instant alerts of level changes loss after-hours
The TrIPSNET™ TankTrack™ wireless sensor is a patented, UL913 Intrinsically-Safe Certified sensor for usage with liquids or bulk–including unleaded gasoline. The ultrasonic sensor eliminates the need for custom equipment for each compartment and for a fragile stick-type sensor in the tank.
- Software-configurable tank dimensions to allow true capacity calculations
- Tracks all fill and discharge events, with fuel level transmitted at the end of the event
- Integral accelerometer and motion detection algorithms guard against false readings from slosh
- Combine with the TrIPS(TM) Solar MCU to find out exactly how much fuel was dumped at each stop