- Fleet Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Finding out where your trailer was at 6AM is like reading yesterday’s newspaper—by the time you read it everything has already changed. TrIPS provides real-time information that will allow you to react quickly and decisively. By significantly reducing the number of battery replacements with its 10 year battery and eliminating expensive installations requiring holes drilled in trailers, TrIPS provide for the lowest cost of ownership of any fully-featured untethered trailer tracking device. TrIPS is the only system designed for dry van trailers with an integrated solar panel, wireless sensors, and long-life battery—meaning that we’re connected…even when you’re not!
- Peel-and-stick installation on the trailer roof
- Never connects to tractor power for recharging
- Send hundreds or thousands of messages per month
- 10-year rechargeable battery
- Wireless sensor capable
The TrIPSNET™ wireless cargo sensor provides critical loaded / unloaded information. Dispatch can quickly find empty trailers available for turns, while cargo detention can be easily and reliably documented. Empty Trailer reports help identify which customers are holding onto trailers too long, and allow you to distribute and size your trailer fleet properly.
- Peel-and-stick installation in the front section of the trailer
- Alerts to cargo changes within 10 minutes of loading or unloading
- Advanced motion-sensing algorithms prevent erroneous data when trailer is in motion
- Small objects, such as pallets or blankets in the nose of the trailer, can be ignored
- Field-replaceable batteries with 5-year operating life and wide operating temperature range
The TrIPSNET™ wireless door sensor provides enhanced security by detecting open/close status and providing immediate alerts through the TrIPS™ MCU. This can be used to drive e-mail or text alerts for unauthorized door opens after hours, or can be coupled with route information to drive alerts if a door is opened on a trailer under dispatch, but it hasn’t yet reached its destination.
- Rugged aluminum cable and sensor body works on barn-style or roll-up doors
- Reports instantly when magnetic contact is broken
- Adjustable Make/Break from 3/4″ to 2-1/4″
- Wide operating temperature range of -15°F to +160°F (-25°C to +70°C)
- Battery life up to 5 years
- Peel-and-stick or screw-mount to trailer door and inside wall